DSL Products and Services
Available to home and business customers in Verizon local phone service
- Bronze Plus (768k down/128k up)
- Enhanced Bronze (1.5M down/128k up)
- Silver Plus (1.5M down/384k up)
- Gold (768k down/768k up)
- Platinum (3.0k down/768k up
- Titanium (1.5M to 7.1M down/768k up)
This is a variable rate service. Depending on the condition of your phone
line and your distance from Verizon's central office, you will get speeds
ranging from 1.5M to 7.1M. Because of DSL technology, it is difficult to
achieve the full 7.1M and you will likely notice speeds faster than 1.5M,
but much slower than 7.1M.
DSL Account Features
All DSL accounts with MM
Internet include the following free features:
- One free static IP address
- One free email (POP3 and IMAP compatible) account
- Home page (accessible via FTP)
- Optional yourhost.mminternet.com and reverse DNS
A DSL modem is provided by MM Internet as part of the setup/equipment
fees (see prices).
You must obtain an Ethernet card for your computer(s), and optionally, a hub
for connecting multiple computers.